Re: two quickie questions from yr prodigal lostie

At 02:10 PM 6/27/00 EDT, Gilhamilton at aol_com wrote:
>>  but monk, otr, vol, and a bunch of marginals
>> made me decide not to this time.
>
>Lost Dogs, Gene tribute show, 77's, Daniel Amos, Kate Miner,
>Ashley Cleveland marginal? Hmmph!

well, i haven't heard much of any of the above acts
stuff, so alas, it would be marginal to me... meaning
it's not gonna make or break my decision.  and it
didn't.

>I admit there's not as much really good stuff like last
>year but there's still plenty to draw.

IMO, last year's lineup was atrocious.  last year's marginal
line-up made me not want to bother with it this year, really.
1997's was a good line-up...

Dan

+-  Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web  -+
    dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/