Re: Fw: new music - bored and wondering...

> >*Nick Drake - Way To Blue (an introduction to Nick Drake) -  This is a
>great
> >compilation of some of Drake's best songs.  He amazes me with what he can
>do
> >with an acoustic guitar.  And he has the voice of an angel.  I couldn't
> >imagine that there's an OTR fan who wouldn't love Nick Drake.

I used to have a Nick Drake CD (it was a green cover primarily, can't
remember the name) and it was the ultimate cure for insomina, IMHO. So
there's one of us who could take or leave Mr. Drake. Mr. Nick Cave, on the
other hand...

> >>--> BILL MALLONEE and the VIGILANTES OF LOVE - AUDIBLE SIGH (v. 3.0) :
>this
> >>is the third issue of this cd... it includes a special EP entitled "Room
> >>Despair."  that's a cool title, i must say.  nice play on words.
>this'll
> >>complete my VoL collection with room to spare... :)

And this album is a beautiful, beautiful thing. And it's a featured
selection at Borders this month- GET IT NOW> Room Despair was only pressed
for 5000 copies. And it is so good.

Also Listening to- Joe Ely's new live album, but that's just every time I
walk into Time Traveler (I'll pick it up this weekend)

And the new Counting Crows- This Desert Life. Wow.

Ta

D.M.