100% Guarantee on Music (was Re: i hope that i don't fall in love with you)

At 04:09 PM 6/21/00 -0400, simon-bar-sinister wrote:
>> np: chroma key - you go now
>
>incessant chroma key pitching has gotten me interested in
>them.  i went to the hippest record store in town,  asked
>them if they had any,  they said "no".     asked them if
>they knew anything about them, they said "no".

Me?  Incessant Chroma Key pitching?  Never... ;)

I guess your hip record store isn't hip enough, eh?  :)
Actually Chroma Key is on a self-made indie label called
Fight Evil Records.  AFAIK, Chroma Key is the only artist
on FER...

CDNow carries it, and a while back it was featured on
the music listening stations at ALL Border's Books and
Music store (for two months!!).  Not bad for a completely
indie artist.

Anyway, the best way to hear the stuff is to go to:

http://www.chromakey.com/

There are RA and MP3 files... Chroma Key has three albums
out.  Dead Air for Radios (1998), This is a Recording (1999),
and You Go Now (2000).  I *just* got You Go Now, so I'm not
too sure how i stack it up against the others.  DAFR is one
of my fav CDs of ALLTIME.  TIAR is Kevin Moore's indie demos
that he recorded from 1994-1997 (*plus some new demos).  I
had about half of these on tape way back in 1994-95, and
wore 'em out... :)

**100% Guarantee****100% Guarantee****100% Guarantee**
Buy *any* Chroma Key CD from the website, and if you don't
like it, I (Dan Temmesfeld) will buy it off of you (and pay
the shipping).  I don't get any money for this.  I don't
work for the artist or record company.  It's just a great
band that I like a whole lot.

Seriously... I'll buy it off of you if you don't like it.
**100% Guarantee****100% Guarantee****100% Guarantee**

>could you burn me/ tape me a little sample of  chroma key,
>so i can experiment on my own and see what it is you're
>going on about?   i'd thank you.

I could possibly put together a tape or something, but
I'd strongly suggest checking out the website... :)

http://www.chromakey.com/

later dude,
Dan

np: radiohead - true love waits

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/