Re: re-releases; a thought...

No!No!No!  I hate when they do that.  Leave them as they are.  There's nothing more frustrating than there being a song I want and then discovering that to have that song I have to buy a cd I already own.  It's like when 'Sixpence None the Richer' was re-released with "There She Goes" or when Sheryl Crowe's 'The Globe Sessions' was re-released with "Sweet Child of Mine".  Never NEVER do that.  Gosh, I hate that!

I'm better now.

Kelvin