Re: re-releases; a thought...

I truly truly hope that Virgin will consider us, the long time fan. But
somthing tells me that Virgin may forget about us and aim for the general
public. (we OTR fans are truly a rare breed, not a majority of the
population as of yet, I am afraid). But if that does happen, I (as I'm sure
just about all of you also) will be out at the record stores supporting OTR.
(I will still hope that Shannon here is right!)

We shall see.

Erik