Archived OtR info

Hey y'all...

A former listie sent me the following question this morning:

> I was just wondering if the press archive from the old OTR website is still
> available online anywhere.  The one on the new page has like...well,
nothing,
> really.  If you don't know, maybe someone on the list might? I don't know...

I'm not aware of any means of accessing all that information that Don Smith
had archived in the old orchard, but if any of y'all do, please let me know.

Merci...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Michael Roe - "The Boat Ashore"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky