Re: Archived OtR info

>Hey y'all...
>
>A former listie sent me the following question this morning:
>
> > I was just wondering if the press archive from the old OTR website is
>still
> > available online anywhere.  The one on the new page has like...well,
>nothing,
> > really.  If you don't know, maybe someone on the list might? I don't
>know...
>
>I'm not aware of any means of accessing all that information that Don Smith
>had archived in the old orchard, but if any of y'all do, please let me
>know.

   Howdy,

   Most of the press archives from Don Smith's website plus a whole
lot of other press, reviews, and setlists can be found on my site at
http://members.tripod.com/~JeffreyHolland/otrhine/ or the much easier
to remember address of http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com/otrhine

   I checked out the official site recently and to my surprise, they
do have some recent press articles that I somehow missed!  Submissions
(concert reviews, old setlists) are always welcome at jholland at gttx_org.

   Peace,

   Jeff

---
Jeff Holland      JHolland444 at hotmail_com
http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com