Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #186

And which one had "Thy Word" on
> it? It was a great change to the original song. ;-)

That was on the live (in studio) ep. Hope I'm not repeating an answer
already given, being on the digest and all. :-)

the most recent FZ CD
> called KING PLANET is really kick ass

How different is this from Ultra Forever? Because that's got to be one of
the worst discs I've ever spent money on. I did think the self titled FZ
wasn't bad... not great but not bad, though when they did remixes for
"return" they really trashed the original songs.

Peace all...
Rick