down with cherralla

cherrala at entrix_com: Okay who is this, and why, when the anouncement list
gets messages bounced back from this person do said bounced messages
appear on the digest?

I know you don't know, I just wanted to complain.

I'm going to Cornerstone.  I'm working at the Guido's Coffee tent.  I
look very Irish, but we will not be making Irish Coffee.  We will be
making about a million iced lattes, though.

That is all.

Fred