Re: Re: nashville

Hey, I know that cat!  He was my rep as well.  He lived here in Louisville, went to my church, and played in a band I was in (Jael's Peg).  I don't know if you knew or not, but Bryan is probably one of the best pianist/keyboardists that I've heard.  Yeah, he's pretty groovy.  So what store were you at?

Kelvin