Re: i am new...help me

Mark-
I deleted your original message, but you can get the people at the
Disc Exchange to order these CD's for you easily.  If you go to the
one out west on Kingston Pike, ask to speak to John, he is a good
guy and one of my old students...
> >Doesn't it just annoy the $%^&*
out of you
the way you > >can search, and search for like three months for some-