Re: guinness

hi.

> > >Mmmmmm.  I want a Guinness.
> >
> > now look what you've done you arse.  you've got me pining for one too.
> > i mean, thanks.
>
> No problem.  :)

a few years ago,  i had a guinness.    yuccchhh!     then recently i've been
speaking with OTR's  Stacie,   and she convinced me to give Guinness another
try.
Y'know,  i've never licked ashes out of an ashtray, but  i gotta think it's
very much similar to Guinness,  except perhaps the ashes might not be as
wet.    so,  yuccchh!  again.

on the other hand,  the other week i tried out a different mexxy beer,  not
my beloved Corona or even Dos Equis,  but another one that i forget its
name,   and it wasn't bad at all.   I shoulda ordered both the new beer and
a Corona to do that Pepsi Challenge thing,  but i didn't.     They might
have been close.
Two weeks ago at Ivan's house,  i tried a Czech beer.   Not bad,  not good.
Beer-y.   I shoulda pulled the label off.  forgot.  well, maybe that and
maybe didn't wanna drop lil bits of paper scraps on Ivan's rug....

Guinness.  you are all welcome to my share of the brew.  Have at it!

Preferring Coke to Pepsi,
jg