Besides now available at PasteMusic.com

I guess I was a little out of the loop because I didn't know until recently that "Besides"--the demos, outtakes, radio spots, original songs CD that was made for the fanclub--even existed.
But we've just got some of these CDs from the band and are selling them (without any of the other fan club stuff) at http://www.pastemusic.com for $13.95.

We've also added the new solo CD from former Harrod & Funck member Jason Harrod, "Living In Skin," Denison Witmer's "Safe Away" produced by Don Peris of the Innocence Mission, and will be
adding a bunch of Mark Heard CDs shortly.

If you guys know of other good, independent music that digs a little deeper that we don't have on our site, please let me or Nick know (mailto:nick at pastemusic_com).

Much Thanks,
Josh Jackson
PasteMusic.com
http://www.pastemusic.com