Re: A tiny tidbit

Drew writes:

> >[Snippage about OtR office re:Karin/Jay show tonight]
>  >
>  >damn... short notice, i guess...
>  >
>  >any cinti listies (if you go), tell how it be.
>  >
>  I was there for about 15-20 minutes. It was crowded and the audience was
>  VERY into hearing them. They sounded good...

Care to be a little more forthcoming than this?  Did you hear any of the new
songs?  Fred already testified that only heard "My Love Is A Fever" and "Go
Down Easy".  Was anyone else there?  C'mon people, we've been asking for new
music for aeons.  Surely someone can give a report, can't they?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Trespassers William - "Anchor"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky