4+4+4

4 cats.
4 hours driving.
4 songs at Kaldi's.

We were very late.

He sounded like Tom Waits, Bob Dylan, Mark Knopfler.  Seemed a good
fellow.  Played a guitar.

She sounded like Karin.  Played a guitar.  Had blonde hair.

The cat with the soul patch played accordian and guitar.

The blonde sang Go Down Easy and My Love is a Fever.

Worth it, even on a school night.

Amy Joy found us and hugged us all.

A beautiful, unknown woman behind me tickled my rib cage.

She said, "Oh!  I thought you were someone else."

This destroyed our relationship.

That's life, cat.

We ate food in the back room with the pressed tin--me an' Molly Shaw an'
Amy Joy an' Drew Billups an' Sara Jo Weinraub.

I was wearing blue shoes.

That's my story.

Like faith needs a doubt,

Fred