Fwd: A tiny tidbit

someone record this...PLEASE!

jan

-- BEGIN included message

Hello everyone,

Karin Bergquist and Jay Bolotin will be doing a secret show at Kaldi's
tonight on Main Street in Cincinnati, Ohio. Jay is our favorite renaissance
man, and sings angular ragged tales in a war-torn voice. He'll be debuting a
song called, The Algerian Cook.

Karin is our favorite dog-lover and you should just see her rose bushes this
Spring, My God. She will be debuting a few little tunes: I Let It Go, If
Nothing Else, Fairpoint Diary etc. Jay and Karin will also sing a few things
together, and that guy that Karin is always hangin' out with will probably
sit in on some stuff as well.

Showtime is 9pm and admission is free. Best Mochas in Cincinnati to boot.

OVER THE RHINE
Phone: 513.731.6837 (731-OVER)
Fax: 513.731.9668
www.overtherhine.com