RE:WHAT I HATE

Kelvin, I feel your pain.  I also am eagerly awaiting the purchase of
said Jeff Buckley album.  I just finished my "final" final exam and
now have to run off to physical therapy for my weakling shoulder.
No time to go to Time Traveler..... Hope they got enough copies for
all of the Jeff fanatics in Kent!  I guess I am somewhat in the dark
about the album, I only know that it is "live" and that there is also a
video...  Hope the album contains very original renditions and
hopefully some Jeff/crowd dialogue.  I already own six or seven of
the singles and of course Grace and Sketches, so I am truly hungry
for different material.   Are the rest of you listies similarly afflicted
with a love for Jeff Buckley?  If you don't know, I'd recommend that
you go make a purchase right now......  I'll be at the record store
soon, I promise.    -Alyssa