Re: RE:WHAT I HATE

I did make it to the record store today to pick up "Mystery White Boy".  I also finally picked up the Innocence Mission's "Birds..."  I didn't know there was a Buckley video.  Guess I'll have to get that too.

I also finally got my pre-release of the Roaring Lambs deal.  YIPPEE!  I must say "Goodbye" is growing on me.  I think it's a great song to serve as an introduction to OtR for newbies.
I must say, however, I'm not too fond of the VOL take on "Wondering Where the Lions Are."  I really do prefer Cockburn's light syncopation to Bill's more intense straight beats.

Just a thought...

Kelvin