Re: saturday(otr/ash), gc, duran^2, baseball and chai

At 02:05 PM 5/1/00 GMT, Bruce Lachey wrote:
>I. OTR @ MALONE
>Doesn't sound like they played any new new stuff, at least Chris
>described what they played on Saturday night, sounds like more
>of the same.  But then Kyle thought that CoQ sounded like Spice
>Girls, so that would have been cool to see.

CoQ meets the SGs...

yo, i'll tell you what i want what i really really want,
so tell me what you want what you really really want
i'll tell you what i want what i really really want,
so tell me what you want what you really really want
i wanna i wanna i wanna i wanna i wanna really really really
...wanna to stay where you are

hmmm... *that* would be interesting.

>II. ASHLEY PEACOCK @ YORK
>
>I couldn't make it Saturday, we were embroiled in a bitter game
>of Star Wars Trivial Pursuit and a rousing game of Spinoggle.

you're gonna have to invite me over sometime when you're playing
Spinoggle again... it sounds interesting, to say the least.

>III. SAD DAY
>Battlestar Galactica was cool.  j/k

why i oughta...

>IV. SOME EUROPOP BAND...
>They opened their US tour last year at Chicago HOB w/ 3 sold out
>days and we went to the first one.  Entertaining as heck.  I keep
>hoping for a Cinti date, but Chicago HOB is a cool venue as long
>as you don't mind rushing the stage and standing.

they don't like Ohio, and i can't blame 'em.  if you find out about
HoB, let me know...

>V. CONGESTION
>Those were some dope rhymes.

i assume you were speaking of the jolly rancher/hussein line.  well,
i can't claim it as mine.  i lifted them from an xl&dbd record...

>VI. A BUNCHA CREPE
>I can't imagine there's anything BUT lousy crepe jokes.  (A nun
>walks into a bar with a chicken under one arm and a crepe under
>the other -- does that qualify as a 'nun' joke, a 'chicken' joke,
>or a 'crepe' joke?)

it's a pollock joke, duh.

fade between the dream,
Dan

np: circle of dust - disengage

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/