Re: small hands, will travel (and some comments about the malone show)

> >karin was angelic, linford,
> > poetic, the band as a whole, beautiful.
>
>from what i saw on saturday at malone, angel needed a new hair stylist and
>linford,  as always,  was trying too hard to be funny and of course he
>wasn't.  nice country boy act though, i was almost sold on that.

'angel' looked like she's been on the road for a while- a little tired and
pekid. (now as far as karin's appearnce in platteville. . . wow) aaah but
she sounded as good as ever.
kyle, i don't know about that country boy act thing. . .  i've seen frank
black and the edge where cowboy hats.  i hardly take them as trying to pass
themselves off as farmboys.. .
i think linford was dang funny in chitown.  i like his anecdotes.

linford really loves his fans.  i think he always has genuine affection
towards us. (have fun with this one, kyle) i know he makes a concerted
effort to make that known, but it's not contrived.  i take him at face
value.   i also like the way a few times linford would try to say something
endearing and karin would just laugh at him hysterically.  he can be a
cheeseball but i dig it.

> >ethereal as they seemed, they were
> > human as well, and perhaps it is the combination that compelled me to
>tears.
> > the world ended and began at their fingertips,
>
>you cannot be serious, is this the same OtR i heard today?  once again,
>throughtout the set,  some of the songs seemed rushed and the tempo off.  i
>used to put it down to their not playing with a rhythem section, but
>tonight, the bassist and the drummer were apparently there, so i am at a
>complete loss to explain.  and i know they are exploring new ways of doing
>old songs, but tonight's rendition of circle of quiet rate a big fat "WTF".
>it sounded like the spice girls on stage.  and the sound guy needs to wake
>up at the board.

maybe i'm deaf but i didn't notice at chitown.  kyle, did you enjoy the show
in malone? were you not moved? you can't be THAT critical. i recommend
CK-BE. just be, man. . .  by calvin kline. good for sex appeal to.  you is
an abrasive one though.  but much better than uh,  obsequiousness.   ?como
se    dice?    what is the color of cynicism? anyone?  i hear envy is green.
. .

brian