Re: saturday(otr/ash), gc, duran^2, baseball and chai

I. OTR @ MALONE

Doesn't sound like they played any new new stuff, at least Chris described
what they played on Saturday night, sounds like more of the same.  But then
Kyle thought that CoQ sounded like Spice Girls, so that would have been cool
to see.

II. ASHLEY PEACOCK @ YORK

His CD is good, I met him a year or so ago at some OtR shows in Detroit and
he tried to give one to me but wouldn't let him (I'm an idiot).  I couldn't
make it Saturday, we were embroiled in a bitter game of Star Wars Trivial
Pursuit and a rousing game of Spinoggle.  With the night job, I rarely get
to see friends lately so I was glad to be doing that.  We're laid off from
IRS in 2 weeks though, so that's good.

III. SAD DAY

Battlestar Galactica was cool.  j/k

IV. SOME EUROPOP BAND...

They opened their US tour last year at Chicago HOB w/ 3 sold out days and we
went to the first one.  Entertaining as heck.  I keep hoping for a Cinti
date, but Chicago HOB is a cool venue as long as you don't mind rushing the
stage and standing.

V. CONGESTION

Those were some dope rhymes.

VI. A BUNCHA CREPE

I can't imagine there's anything BUT lousy crepe jokes.  (A nun walks into a
bar with a chicken under one arm and a crepe under the other -- does that
qualify as a 'nun' joke, a 'chicken' joke, or a 'crepe' joke?)

I know we'll make it with that pop trash,
Bruce