Re: Cliques Are Us vs. Kyle's Withdrawal Symptoms

Had I wanted a insular nagging housewife,
I would be married with children.

Had I wanted a sanctimonious mother figure to censor my world,
I would still be living at home.

Had I wanted a self-righteous holy-woman to tell me I am a bad bad boy,
I would unretire and be catholic once again :)

Had I wanted my enemies to misjudge me by my opponents,
I would want, I would want madambutterfly to be my opponent.

Just some thoughts that surfaced in my head during my lunch break.