Re: Cliques Are Us vs. Kyle's Withdrawal Symptoms

Do you enjoy talking about Kyle?  Is there some kind of secret love/hate
thing going on?  If so, why don't you go look him up and screw his brains
out.  Get rid of all that frustrated sexual tension and be done with it.
For the love of all that's unholy, you seem to enjoy talking about him more
than he does, and he is a self-admitted vain narcissist.

The conspiracy theory was rich, although in a simple minded, desperately
grasping at straws, mud slinging kind of way.  But with all the available
evidence, I submit that you are just as likely a  secondary Kyle identity as
Mr. Struell, if not a more likely candidate.   Would Kyle, if he is of
Chinese descent,  sink so low as to refer to himself as a "dumb fucking
chink"?  Most Asians I know, especially the Chinese and Japanese,  are
pretty touchy about such subjects.  There is probably not a faster way to
offend them or get your dome caved in.

But either way, please feel free to not share all the sanctimonious,
self-righteous spew.  So either fall in or get the fuck out, you won't be
missed.