Re: small hands, will travel (and some comments about the malone show)

>karin was angelic, linford,
> poetic, the band as a whole, beautiful.

from what i saw on saturday at malone, angel needed a new hair stylist and
linford,  as always,  was trying too hard to be funny and of course he
wasn't.  nice country boy act though, i was almost sold on that.

>ethereal as they seemed, they were
> human as well, and perhaps it is the combination that compelled me to
tears.
> the world ended and began at their fingertips,

you cannot be serious, is this the same OtR i heard today?  once again,
throughtout the set,  some of the songs seemed rushed and the tempo off.  i
used to put it down to their not playing with a rhythem section, but
tonight, the bassist and the drummer were apparently there, so i am at a
complete loss to explain.  and i know they are exploring new ways of doing
old songs, but tonight's rendition of circle of quiet rate a big fat "WTF".
it sounded like the spice girls on stage.  and the sound guy needs to wake
up at the board.

DM, here is my stir in the pot, enjoy :)  amber and sarah, nice meeting you
two for the first time i believe, and jen, a pleasure as always.  i am sorry
that i forgot the ring, lara's fault.