VOL @ Southgate House

P.S. -- VOL concert last night was great!  Really, my first VOL
experience -- I'd only just picked up one of their albums last weekend.
Yeah, they've been around 9 years and I'm only just now getting around to
listening....  (I think maybe the wrong person raved to me about them at
one point).  Good album.  Waaaay better live.  If any of you Cincy folks
skipped out, you missed out.  I reckon there's probably already a thread
started, but I'm on the digest and wanted to say something about it
before tomorrow rolls around.

Love,
Jon