newswanger . . . smith . . . cannell

Mark said:

> That's because you left out the BEST part!!

I know.  I think.  What's being referred to.  And.  Mark's right, Jeni-o.

Some guys get hugged for introducin' a young girl to Over the Rhine.
Some guys get married.  :)

And believe me, y'all, Jen's cat is a winner.  Why, I was nuzzling up to
his shoulder just this past weekend . . .

Umm.

And in other interesting manifestations and moments . . . Jeff Cannell .
. . here it is again . . . are you THAT Jeff Cannell?  Did I meet you in
the Nutty Professor's basement on a dark night in the spring of 1996
after having been hissed at by Simon the Cat who then relented and let me
in to the place where also hanging in the air were Jim Spiegel and Chris
Smith (Jen's Beau!) and James Hoffman and maybe Drew Billups and
certainly young Robert Rottet (...) and maybe a Greg Blosser, too, or a
Ryan Spence, or an Erin Carter--oh, and definitely Jason Loftis, maybe
Peter Marshall . . . . does this ring a bell?  Ah, but I doubt you'd
remember me.  I was shorter then.  Am I giving anybody else flashbacks
with these nombres?

must work now,

Fred

np: Dire Straits