Re: dan t. lyrics and interpreting and.....

>From: Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com>

> >the approach to interpretation which is centered around
> >the interpreters whims is not something i care for.
>
>but then again "my love is a fever" *might* just be
>jibberish that doesn't necessarily mean anything
>directly... so the interpreter opinion may vary.
>note: i didn't say "whims" in my first post.
>
>i don't really think interp of song lyrics and interp
>of the bible are on the same level.  do you?

absolutely not.  but there are common principles of interpretation. i was
just trying to make a general point.  :)

likewise thanks for your post.  your ideas are definitely impacting me. . .

hey dan, what's "np"?   you are one eclectic homeboy.  galactic cowboys,
otr, waterdeep, britney spears, backstreet boys.   i'm impressed. . .

:)
brian