Re: [Re: [Re: has the list limped to the side of the wrong road?]]

From: dana brewer <daturawest at netscape_net>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 4:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Re: [Re: has the list limped to the side of the wrong road?]]

I was simply trying to demonstrate how things have the potential to GET off
topic or BECOME off topic.

oh, okay. :-)

example because I really didn't feel like digging through  archives.  It
just
happened to be one of the first in my inbox.  Okay?  No hard feelings --
didn't mean to cause misunderstandings.

no hard feelings in the first place, I just wnated to find out why mine was
off topic.

Now, if I have to use the phrase on topic or off topic again I will simply
have to puke.

ROFL

sorry about the Amy mix-up too.  It was early in the morning when I wrote
that.

No worries. :-) I just don't want Amy Joy to wonder why in the world her
name was coming up! LOL

Amy