Re: [Re: [Re: has the list limped to the side of the wrong road?]]

> That's it, there we go off topic.  I like how AmyJoy even included
elipses.  I
> have no problem with anything on the list and if I do, I just delete.

how is what I wrote off topic? We were discussing K/L... IT's more on topic
than most of our posts.

I was simply trying to demonstrate how things have the potential to GET off
topic or BECOME off topic.  In other words, your "on-topic" conversation, or
any one's for that matter, could become off topic just because conversations
have a tendancy to do that.  I did not say that what you posted was off topic,
but rather trying to illustrate a particular point.  I used your post as an
example because I really didn't feel like digging through  archives.  It just
happened to be one of the first in my inbox.  Okay?  No hard feelings --
didn't mean to cause misunderstandings.

Now, if I have to use the phrase on topic or off topic again I will simply
have to puke.

sorry about the Amy mix-up too.  It was early in the morning when I wrote
that.