thanks all for flurry of activity

Well, its about time!  Kudos to all who have somehow managed to
breathe some life into this list.  I am still on that yicky digest format
and have been disappointed by the lack of insight over that past few
months- no insults to all of you who did post some- and found myself
deleting whole digests after only the briefest skims.  It's nice to here
everyone agreeing to disagree, as usual.

DM- I may not get all Linford's references, but I still understand half
of yours.  Clive has found new names for the Mother.

I think that "I Painted My Name"  sounds most like dancing, or
maybe it just makes me feel like dancing?

That's all for now.  I'm sure to be back soon.  -Alyssa