Re: "just a band"

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> wrote:

> seems like ever since post-"Slow Dark Train" it's
> been Bill
> Mallonee and whomever he could find...

it's always been that way from the very beginning. VoL
IS Bill Mallonee. I remember reading an interview a
LONG time ago where he joked that one Athens gig they
had was more like a family reunion, many of the crowd
consisting of folks that were at one time or another
part of the band.

Off the top of my head, I don't know one album (I'm
not sure of live albums) which has the exact same
lineup of musicians. Sure, there's a little overlap,
but Bill Mallonee has, and always will be the
constant.