Re: has the list limped to the side of the wrong road?

> This was not 'blah-blah.'

oh, it was so blah that blah didn't even begin to describe it.   it was so
blah that it was interesting again in a nauseating kind of way.

>They/we likened being a listee to being an alcoholic.
> Once you're in, you never really leave...even if you try to stop reading,
> it's hard.

kind of like a particularly bloody auto accident.

>is it just that I'm too
> sensitive, or is it that some other people aren't?

lara, you are so sensitive sometimes if i talk to you the way i would talk
to chris, you'd probably never speak to me again :)

> You can't hide behind words by saying they are "only words". It just
doesn't
> make sense. A person's word is supposed to be the way they express
> themselves,

i agree, i meant everything i've ever said on this list.  if that makes me
an insensitive ass, oh well.

>Maybe that's why they can say the things they see...even if they
> mean them in jest...but know that they might be taken seriously by
> unsuspecting readers.

oh, i do hope so, if it means i won't ever have to read any of  that
sanctimonious post about what we should or could talk about here.