Re: [Iron Chef]

At 01:43 PM 4/11/00 EDT, OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:
>> Dan kids you not. Drew is, as usual, so far ahead of the curve that my
>>  fascination with IRON CHEF is winding down just as all of you are
>>  discovering it for the first time.
>
>But do you just watch the dubbed version that the TV Food Network
>airs, or do you also watch it in Japanese?  We've got a UHF station
>out here specializing in non-English programming which airs Iron
>Chef in its original state.  There's something about not knowing
>what's being said that makes the show that much more intriguing.

my japanese is at its best these days...

so, i watch the japanese version and then translate it and type the
dialog and email it to drew every week... the dubbed version has a
horrible translator.

i think that's the only reason that drew hangs out with me...

Dan

np: caedmon's call - guild no. 2

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/