Re: [Iron Chef]

This was accidentally sent to Drew alone on my first attempt.  My apologies...

Drew writes:

> Dan kids you not. Drew is, as usual, so far ahead of the curve that my
>  fascination with IRON CHEF is winding down just as all of you are
>  discovering it for the first time.

But do you just watch the dubbed version that the TV Food Network airs, or do
you also watch it in Japanese?  We've got a UHF station out here specializing
in non-English programming which airs Iron Chef in its original state.
There's something about not knowing what's being said that makes the show
that much more intriguing.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Trespassers William - "Anchor"  (buy this CD everyone!)

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky