Re: more about love, war and stupid people

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000  "Pauli" writes:
>What does it mean to be "Catholic-ish" - how is it different than
>being
>Catholic.
>
>Pauli

For me, when I say that I'm Catholicish, I mean that while I've held onto
some of the core beliefs, I've rejected alot of the individual edicts of
the church.  Being Catholicish also has to do with the culture of
Catholocism, and even if I were to reject Catholocism completely, I'm
still a product of that culture, and that's something I couldn't lose
even if I wanted to.  (Especially not after having had 15 years of
Catholic schooling :-)

jen