Re: more about love, war and stupid people

For me, it means I like fish frys on lenten Fridays.  No, unless I'm in my
hometown, I rarely seek Catholic mass each weekend.  But I rest assured each
night that I am going to Heaven, for I was lucky enough to be born into
God's one Chosen Religion.  (Just kidding, but I love that humor).

I was raised in a nearly all-Catholic town.  Public school for me consisted
of scattered nuns as teachers, principals.  We have a giant twin-spired
church that towers over the village, and it shares a parking lot with the
lower and mid-school.  Religion classes were (are?) held during regular
(public) school time, the day is lengthened to compensate.  Our class of 66
(a big one) had two non-Catholics who had study hall during our religion
class.

Seperation of church and state...  bah!

Bruce