Re: more about love, war and stupid people

I feel dirty.  No, seriously, that was directed at ME, Heather?!?  I'm sure
I'm not trying hard to prove my Christianity.  I'm Catholic-ish, have no
real need to evangelize.  I wanna take your guns though.  Please FedEx them
to me.

Now if I could disclose secrets heaven only knows
if we'd lose all our guns and let DM decompose
then I'd rest on the fact that Linford loves us I suppose
and force a rhyme together about that Iron Chef show

How does it feel?

Like Drew's pale 'moon' rising that gives the kids a fright
His pants held on by a meager belt and might
Like a moth that's resting by our dear friend Jeff
Wouldn't Jesus be surprised by Iron Chef?

How does it feel?
To be on my mind.