Re: Re: gee, thanks....

On 4/7/00 7:52 PM, coyote_laz at hotmail_com (coyote_laz at hotmail_com) wrote:

>No but (once again) you did find the Over The Rhine fan listserve. Hi. We're
>generally good people, till Kyle has a stupid spell and yanks Nikki's chain.

My nose hurts just thinking about that....

Question for the list: there's a NIN concert coming up this week in Ohio
(Helen thinks it's Cleveland, I think it's Cinci), and I was wondering if
there are any OtR folks who might have floor space for four of my
black-clad but very well-behaved & housebroken friends for a night?

E me offlist if you're possibly amenable.