Re: guns

> No Kyle, the number is not 'a bit low'. The numbers are part of a report,
> produced annually (which is independently audited) by London's
Metropolitan
> police. The last IRA bombing in London was in 1992 (as far as I remember).
> It killed 2 people. I don't really see what your reply to my post has to
do
> with gun control anyway. It seems to have veered way off into an
> ill-informed rant that serves only to betray an ignorance of events
outside
> the USA. Hardly a reply worthy of you. Oh and before you launch another
> attack on the Brits, don't bother - I'm Irish.

who's attacking the brits, i rather enjoy their tactics in dealing with
PIRA. and other looser constraints placed on their lawenforcement and
military units.   I think using the SAS as death squads  is a brilliant
idea.
and plus this whole thread has veered, it started off as executing drug
users and dealers on street curbs