RE: guns

No Kyle, the number is not 'a bit low'. The numbers are part of a report,
produced annually (which is independently audited) by London's Metropolitan
police. The last IRA bombing in London was in 1992 (as far as I remember).
It killed 2 people. I don't really see what your reply to my post has to do
with gun control anyway. It seems to have veered way off into an
ill-informed rant that serves only to betray an ignorance of events outside
the USA. Hardly a reply worthy of you. Oh and before you launch another
attack on the Brits, don't bother - I'm Irish.

Sian