Re: Pass the drugs, please

> Without guns, were just like helpless sheep waiting for the slaughter.
> The government would love to see us without guns.  Then they could do
> anything they wanted and we couldn't protest or defend ourselves if it
> came to that.
>
> We MUST have the right to bear arms!!!

do you really think you could something now even with guns if the govt
wanted to do something to you?  are you going to stave off the SWAT team
with your 12 gauge pump action and your 9 mm?  or were you thinking more
towards the concept of bunch of old guys playing soldier on weekends in the
woods with hunting rifles, thinking maybe when it comes down to it, their
good old  american guts and heroism alone can defeat a modern mechanized
army?