RE: weather or not

hi  kyle.  that's one interesting approach to the drug issue.  kinda
unrealistic.  you might as well lament the cold and snow.  it ain't gonna go
away.

i think we should go around and execute all people with severe traffic
violations;  that way we will deal with alot of irresponsible people who are
potentially responsible for the huge amount of traffic related deaths.

i also think we should execute all depressed teenagers, because man,
depressed teenagers are a threat to society and themselves.  they have a
higher crime rate.  also, teenage suicide is a big problem and i think that
execution would be a good way to prevent it.

maybe not. . .

brian