RE: weather or not

>Hi, Kyle.  A socially active, anti-drug message?  The hive mind did not
>expect this.  :)

very much so anti-drug...if i had my say, there wouldn't be a safe place on
this earth for drug dealers, producers and users, especially the users.  i
think we will suspend the due process in case of drug crimes (dealers and
users) and just do summary executions on the spot.  shut off the demand, the
supply will go away.  of course we could also use satellites to locate
various drug producing plant fields and put our navy to work.  but we would
never go for such a drastic measures, and that's why we fail :)  happy
thoughts for the day.