weather or not

It's a mixture of snow and rain this dark morning in Muncie.

Hi, Kyle.  A socially active, anti-drug message?  The hive mind did not
expect this.  :)

My taxes are a mixture of rain and snow, too.

Sometimes people drop the final -ed or -d off of certain adjectives.  As
in barbecue chicken for barbecued chicken or bottle beer for bottled
beer.  Because they do this, I have to write a short paper about what it
means grammatically--for my Grammar class.  Which.  Is the most
irritating class I've had in eight years of higher ed.

"When you grow up, your soul dies."

This isn't true, but there's something in it.

I like being older than I was.  I think 40 will be good, frankly.

The circus has fallen down on its knees.  It's raining in Baltimore.

I thought I was going to say something, but I didn't.

OtR is good.

Shalom,

Fred

np: Counting Crows live