Vigilantes of Love in Newport, KY

Hello all,

I'm not a regular subscriber, but I hope you don't mind a quick,
polite intrusion (hey, I'm an old pal of Shelly Ross -- does that
count for something?).  I'm writing to let you know that Bill
Mallonee & Vigilantes of Love will be at the Southgate House in
Newport, KY (across the river from Cincinnati) on April 19th, 9pm,
tickets are $7. My band, Pike 27, is opening the show.

This show marks the debut of Uprooted Productions, which is really
just a fancy way of saying that my wife and I will be booking shows
we really want to see.

If you haven't yet picked up Audible Sigh, the new record, do so
soon -- it's easily VOL's best effort since Blister Soul (still my
favorite).

If you have any questions on the show, email me at newport at one_net
or visit The Riverside/Uprooted Productions at
http://w3.one.net/~newport/

Thanks,
Dave

***
Dave Purcell, newport at one_net
The Riverside, Magus Productions, Pike 27 are all at:
http://w3.one.net/~newport/