Woodsongs show

Yes, I would be very interested in them.  I have one Over The Rhine item now
and three more on the way.

I have:

>The Introduction - 4 song EP

This is Linford, Ric and Brian's college band.  The origional tapes that the
band sold were dubbed blank tapes with hand written covers.  I don't think
that very many were ever made and probably very few exist today.

I should be receiving these soon:

>Over the Rhine - Cornerstone 1997
>Over the Rhine - Cornerstone 1998
>Over the Rhine - Platteville, WI, 2/11/2000.

I also have about 50 VOL shows, plus live recordings of Bruce Cockburn (1),
Adam Again (1),  the Lost Dogs (1), Phil Keaggy (3), Glass Harp (1), Randy
Stonehill (1), and U2 (7).

If you are not interested in any of these, I have some other stuff listed on
my website (the address is below) or we can possibly trade 2:1 for blanks.

Let me know,
Craig & Sharon Butler
ICQ# 12863201
http://members.xoom.com/the_butlers/