Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #99

This is in reply to the Butler's request about Woodsongs....

I live about 10 minutes from Lexington,KY...the Woodsongs show has not yet
been aired, but I think it will air on 89.9 FM in the next week or so...I was
not able to attend the show..however, OTR did appear on 89.9 Monday at 3:30
for an interview, and I got that on tape...they also appeared on the local
CBS station 27 WKYT...If you want a copy of the 89.9 interview & the
Woodsongs taping ( whenever it comes on ) let me know...maybe we can work
something out...do you have any OTR stuff you might trade? I'm not a huge VOL
fan...I have a couple of albums, but am not really into them..let me know..

Brittney

E mail BEric123 at aol_com