RE: Boasting

>hi.

>well, i hate to lay the weight of the entire list (world) on the
>shoulders
>of Chris Emery  (Charles Atlas), but i've noticed that when ce was sick
>the
>list kinda died.

No pressure.

>then when ce switched jobs and now actually has to work for a living,
>the
>list just kinda  died again.

No pressure.

>(today and possibly yesterday being the
>exception to the rule lately.   (i forget what happened yesterday)).

Well, due to possible pending personal tragedy, I sloughed off at work
today, and immersed myself in writing horribly conceived emails to the list,
just like I used to do to avoid boredom when I worked at OTS.

>so in terms of quality vs. quantity,  i'm on the side of frequent
>drivel.

I'm always in favor of drivel.  In my book, useless something is better than
nothing at all.

>but i still love you,  Lara!

And I still love you, jg!