Re: Boasting

hi.

> > Just for the record, Lara's first post was in Feb 1996, and mine wasn't
> > until April.
> >
> > But I beat her hands down at volume of sheer drivel posted.
>
> But what's really inportant here folks?... quality or quantity...I'll let
> you be the judge...

well, i hate to lay the weight of the entire list (world) on the shoulders
of Chris Emery  (Charles Atlas), but i've noticed that when ce was sick the
list kinda died.
then when ce switched jobs and now actually has to work for a living, the
list just kinda  died again.  (today and possibly yesterday being the
exception to the rule lately.   (i forget what happened yesterday)).

so in terms of quality vs. quantity,  i'm on the side of frequent drivel.
but i still love you,  Lara!
jg

NP:  rem  __reckoning__