Boasting

I just can't keep this to myself....sorry, folks.

Last night, over a chocolate orange (Whack and Unwrap)....

it was confirmed.

I first posted to the list 2 WHOLE MONTHS before Mr. Emery spoke his first
public words.  Guess that makes him a newby. (comparatively speaking, of
course)

I suppose that's it....except maybe if I still lived in PA, I'd go to NY for
that taping that Linford is begging us all to go to. Funny how he called us
'good dogs' and yet he's the one on his knees looking up at us expectantly.

Rrrrufff!

Lara